Thursday 3 July 2008

Can't get on

Can't seem to get on to it this morning. Pages have been slow to load from the intranet and the library so perhaps there's something amiss at the OU end, or even mine. Last night I had a quick go at it before leaving work. Still haunted by a sense of not knowing quite where or how to post a message to address the task we're meant to be engaged in. The one about selecting an EBI seems to have been ignored. How would you do it? I had thought of making an impassioned plea for mine. In the end Siv is the only participant who attempted it and I think the temptation would be to simply agree with the first suggestion made by anyone, in favour of a simple life. The instructions say the tutor might choose it -- so why not just let the tutor choose it period? Simpler and lets us get on to the brainstorming bit. I did this but having posted it read the instructions and am now not so sure I did the right thing. No models to compare my effort with, other than a message from Grant which said he was confused.

Usual problem about panic on other fronts not letting me concentrate on this. But I suppose that's realistic!

Will try again in a while.

No comments: